Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Romantic Text Messages about FRIENDSHIP

001: I woke up today smiling as I remember our friendship...and I know that years from now, I would still wake up smiling for the same reason… have a nice day.

002: 3 messages received:
1 “How lucky I am for having a FRIEND like you.”
2 “A sweet person like you deserves a lifetime happiness.”
3 “You are being cared always because you are my friend.”

003: I never searched but I found, I never wished but it came true. I never asked but I got an answer, and I never wanted but now I have you...thank you Lord for this blessing called friend.

004: What’s love without care? What’s care without loyalty? What’s loyalty without patience? What’s patience without understanding? What’s understanding without friendship? What’s friendship without YOU?

005: I may be far from you in distance but I will not consider it to be the reason to forget you. I may not keep in touch but in my mind and in my heart I will always be your friend.

006: A GOOD FRIEND is hard to find, but once found, it is harder to let go of this special person. So my friend, since we’ve already found each other, don’t expect me to
simply let you go.

007: A FRIEND will walk miles...will share your tears and give you smiles and even though paths may sometimes drift apart, true friends never leave the HEART.

008: Age appears to be the best in some things. Old wood, best to burn. Old authors, best to read. Old wine, best to drink. And old friends, best to keep.

009: It’s not how you jump over the obstacle, nor how fast you get to the top. But how often you stop to be a friend that makes life worthwhile. Thank you for stopping by.

010: A real friend not only goes out with you anywhere you go, but also remembers you no matter how busy they are, who takes their time to say…“Hi Friend!”

011: We spend most of our lifetime looking for someone who can give us the love we deserve, yet from the start, there is someone who is ready to love you for who you are, just by your side try not to look far and look to your side.

012: It’s not the content of your message that soothes me, it’s not the jokes that makes me happy but rather the thought that somehow in your busy life you still remember me.

013: If there’s one thing in my life I would not regret, it is
having to know you...and made you my friend!

014: A line doesn’t have an end unless you put a dot on its edges. Let our friendship be like this line that never ends. Let’s not put dots on it and keep it in our hearts forever.

015: A friend is there before you know it. To lend a HAND before you ask it. To give LOVE before you need it. And there you were before, I know it.

016: God is like a Hallmark card. He gave you to me as my FRIEND because He cares enough to send the very BEST.

017: Space seems like an empty world, but it is full of special people around caring endlessly. Thanks for being one of the spaces in my life.

018: God is too wise that He created friends without pricetags. Kasi if He did, I can’t afford to buy an expensive friend like you.

019: No GOODBYES” and no “FAREWELLS” for us. Just a promise that no matter what happens...it will always be “FOREVER.” Thanks for the gift of FRIENDSHIP!

020: It’s magic how friendship grows, it’s also a mystery how it fails; but one thing is for sure, I truly am proud to have you as my friend and that’s how it’s gonna be until the end.

021: For a very special friend...you don’t need to talk regularly but rather put in each others heart and mind the real meaning of friendship...trust, respect and loyalty.

022: True friends never leave each other...True friends never part...they just sometimes sit silently...deep within each other’s heart.

023: There will be no goodbyes for us! Just a promise that...no matter what happens, we will always be together, the best of friends, you and me.

024: You might be sending messages that I might erase, but the thought that you cared and spent your time for me is something that will last forever!

025: A friend is someone who has a heart that gives completely, lips that say things so sweetly and a love that brings JOY endlessly.

026: Whenever you say “hi” I know you remembered me; whenever you say God bless, I suddenly realize that I am already blessed because I have you.

027: In life, we seldom find a TRUE person and If you ever find one, hold on and never let go, value that person because it’s God’s gift worth keeping and holding on.

028: Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast but there is always a time for me to say HELLO and GOD BLESS for a friend like you.

029: Building friendship with someone is a matter of choice and building friendship with you is my own choice. Hope I made you happy in my own LITTLE way.

030: In my EYES, I saw a friend. In my MIND, I think of a friend. In my SLEEP, I dream of a friend. In my HEART, I keep a friend, I’ll keep you till the end.

031: If you want to feel rich, then get hold of things you own that money can’t buy. That is why I’m holding you close to my heart. I feel rich having someone like you.

032: When rivers begin to dry… when love begin to die… and stars would begin to fade… I’ll be here… I’ll stay with YOU, because I’m your friend till the end.

033: Forever in my heart, you would be cherished, in my mind you’re always thought of. We may be far away but in my heart you remain one of the special friends in life I gained.

034: We can never say how far our friendship would go and how long we’d stay together. All I know is that even if we’d be miles apart you’d remain as my friend forever.

035: I may be gone for a minute, for hours, for a day but I will always be there for you. I may not be able to say good morning or good evening or good night but I will never try to say goodbye to a person who has been nice to me!

036: Memories of good friends are not forgotten for it’s already a part of oneself...and you’re one good friend that would stay here in my HEART all the days of my life.

037: A friend is an extension of yourself. Without a friend you are not complete so take care of yourself cause I don’t want to lose a part of me. Take care!

038: I may be poor in wealth, but I’m rich in heart; I may not be the best but I can do better; I may not be perfect in everything, but I’m sure I wasn’t wrong in choosing you as my friend.

039: A friend is a book that needs to be read to find its inner beauty...you’re one of the best books ever written. A masterpiece worth reading million times and keeping forever.

040: Poetry is not my line but then again I got the time to say the things hope you want to hear...things my heart can never bear for those hearts full of fear...you’re now a part of me my dear.

041: What is life without someone to love. What is love without someone to share. What is sharing without someone to care. What is caring without a friend. What is a friend without you.

042: Friendship knows no season, friendship knows no time. It has a sole intention of bringing people to a time called forever.

043: If one star will fall everytime I miss you...all stars will be out of the sky now...so if ever there be no more stars tonight, it’s all your fault...you make me miss you so much.

044: The test of friendship doesn’t come when you’re together. It comes when you part ways and you realize that despite the distance, the friendship is still there.

045: Friendship is a chain of gold, each link a smile, a laugh, a tear, a grip of hand, a word of cheer. No matter how heavy the load, I’ll be your friend until we grow old.

046: Friendship is one of the hardest things to keep because somewhere in the middle new friend may come...but I hope that you will keep me in your heart even if someone new has come.

047: Do you know the t-rex died 65 million years ago? Will our friendship last that long? Sa akin oo dahil love ko ikaw.

048: Friends are like mornings, you may be sharing with them only few hours of the day but you know that they will always be there tomorrow, the next day and the day
after, forever!
049: I wish that God would hold you tight, I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Not just to make sure you will feel alright. But for you to have all the best in life.

050: The greatest challenge of being a friend is not just listening when words are spoken, but hearing and feeling even when there is nothing but silence.

051: What God has given
FRIENDSHIP – a shelter for the lonely heart.
MUSIC – wings for the heavy heart.
LAUGHTER – healing for the hurting heart.
LOVE – the greatest gift for every heart.

052: Friendship is a choice and I want you to know that building one with you is my choice. It’s my wish to make you happy all the time in my own little ways.

053: May the wind carry my voice that tells you that there is someone sitting in another corner of the world wishing you the best of everything.

054: A true friend understands when you say “I forgot”, waits forever when you say “just a minute”, stays with you when you say “leave me alone”, opens his heart before you knock.

055: True FRIENDS are like diamonds, they are real and rare. False friends are like dry leaves, they are scattered everywhere.

056: If someone would offer me a $ 10 million or a great friend, I would gladly take the money. I don’t need another great friend cause I already have one...you!

057: The greatest challenge of being a friend, is not just listening when words are spoken it is hearing and feeling even when there is nothing but SILENCE.

058: Keeping a friend is as difficult as losing one. You sacrifice a lot to keep them. I may not sacrificed enough for you but in my heart I’m sure I’m keeping you!

059: FRIENDSHIP resides in the heart. So no matter how rarely I’d be texting you, you would always be in my heart…promise!

060: I made a list of my precious possessions and I wrote them with a pencil. I included your name but I used a permanent marker because I wanted to keep you in my list forever.

061: A friend is a book wherein only one copy is published. You are one of the best book ever written. A masterpiece worth reading a million times and keeping forever.

062: At times when everything seems wrong, I hold your hand and tell you to go on. When you feel like bursting into tears, when everybody leaves, I stay forever to be your FRIEND!

063: Life is like a river which flows through many turns but even when the river takes to different ways, We will always find each other at the next bank because we’re FRIENDS.

064: If time stand still, I’ll never leave your side. I’ll forever hang on to our friendship. At times, you might not find me around but in my HEART, you’ll always be found.

065: Hi Friend! Wanna know how much I care for you? I care for you O
———–———– this much!

066: In LIFE, it doesn’t matter who you are but whether someone appreciates you for what you are. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

067: Wish I could be there where I can see you sleeping like an angel then I would sit beside you and hold those hands of yours so that you’ll somehow feel that I’ll always be around you...

068: FRIENDSHIP is not how long you’ve been together not how much you’ve given or received, not how many times you’ve helped each other...it’s how you “VALUE” one another.

069: It feels good when somebody’s there. It feels better when somebody shares. It feels best when somebody cares. Take a bunch of my care...always.

070: When it rains, you don’t see the sun but it’s there. Like your friends, you don’t always see them but they are always there. You may not always see me but I’m always here.

071: When people see me texting they think I’m addicted to this texting thing. They’re wrong because they don’t know that it’s you I’m addicted to because you’re a FRIEND worth being addicted to.

072: The ideal of friendship is to feel as one while remaining two.

073: GOOD FRIENDS are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, and love even without communication, thanks for being my friend.

074: Friendship is like sunlight, filtering into the quiet corners of the heart offering bright days and FRESH hope, yet demanding nothing in return.

075: A FRIEND is one who STRENGTHENS you with prayers, BLESSES you with love and ENCOURAGES you with love.

076: If time stand still, I’ll never leave your side. I’ll forever hang on to our friendship. At times, you might not find me around but in my HEART, you’ll always be found.

077: Lumubog man lahat ng ships...but not our FRIEND-SHIP! Take care dear friend.

078: You will never know who your real friends are until you stumble and fall. False friends will be out of sight but the real ones remain to give you a lift.

079: People live, people die. People laugh, people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say “hi” while some say “bye.” Others may forget you but never will I.

080: I never searched but I found. I never wished but it came true. I never asked but I got an answer...and I never wanted but now I have you...thank you Lord for this blessing called FRIEND!

081: When it rains, you don’t see the sun but it’s there. Like your friends, you don’t always see them but they are always there. You may not always see me but I’m always here.

082: I may be far from you in a distance, but I will not consider it to be the reason why to forget you. I may not keep in touch always but in my mind and in my HEART I will always appreciate you.

083: The ideal of friendship is to feel as one while remaining two.

084: If ever things would change, your love would fade; still, I would not break the promises I made. If you let go, there is nothing I can do. But one thing is for sure, I’ll still be your friend forever!

085: A friend is like a pillow. You can hug it when you are in trouble. You can cry on it when you are in pain and you can embrace it when you are happy. Always remember, if you need a friend, buy a pillow! =)

086: Friends are two people from entirely different worlds, being joined in intimacy, mutual benevolence and warm affection. This wonderful gift cuts through all boundaries – societal, biological, familial or cultural.

087: Dear God, bless the friends you gave me. Keep them safe, remind them of your great love and bless the one reading this message.

088: Friendship is one of the few human pursuits that make sacrifice a pleasure. It is one of the few things that carry us toward happiness.

089: When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers...remember that in those spaces, you can see my fingers locked with yours forever...friends for keeps.

090: A Friend is someone who will listen to your thoughts and try to help you with your problems. They don’t make fun of you. It is someone you can trust.

091: Old friends are best!
092: A Friend is someone who is willing to say, “I need you” or “I care for you,” who loves you even when you mess up or hurt them.

093: Never abandon old friends, they’re hard to replace. Friendship is like wine: it gets better as it grows older.

094: A friend is an angel, someone that’s true. An angel I love and who loves me too. Someone who cares in everything I do. A friend, an angel, to me that’s you.

095: If I could be any letter in the alphabet, I’d choose “V” so I could be next to U. And If you could be any note, I wished you’re “RE” so you’re always beside “MI”!

096: FRIENDSHIP is not about becoming somebody else’s perfect friend, it’s about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

097: Good people will be remembered as blessings, there are very few as precious as you. And that’s the very special reason why I keep in touch with you.

098: A friend can replace any precious treasure, but all the world’s treasures can never replace a friend.

099: I wish text messages can send you my expressions. I wish these letters could show my emotions...that somehow when you read this reflection you’ll think of me and feel my affection.

100: No matter how many friends you have, there’s no assurance that they are always there when you need them. Look above and you’ll know the only friend who’ll never let you down.

101: People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don’t need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.

102: The only way to keep someone smiling is to keep
reminding them that they are not forgotten.

103: Friendship is like a song that after we hear it we still hum the melody as we live through life.

104: Friendship is not how long you’ve been together, not how much you’ve given or received, not how many times you’ve helped each other, it’s how you value one another.

105: I may not be the first person to know your secret, may not be the first you run to when you have problem, but one thing for sure I’ll always be there in moments when you least expect someone to be there for you!

106: The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

107: A REAL friend stays when the rest of the world walks out. I promise to stay.

108: A friend is someone who knows the SONG in your HEART and can sing it back to you when you have
forgotten the WORDS.

109: In friendship, words can go unspoken yet still be understood.

110: As I look back on my past, I remember the tears I cried, the jokes I laughed at, the things I missed and lost, but there’s one thing I’ll never regret: it’s the day you became my friend.

111: If you had all the earth’s riches, you could never spend enough to buy the treasure the heart finds in a friend.

112: In search of the rainbow’s end, I found no gold but you, my friend!

113: When I grow old, many things will change… my hair, my eyes, my skin, my lips but nothing can change the way I keep a friend like you in my heart.

114: The recipe of friendship: 1 cup of sharing, 2 cups of caring, 1 cup of forgiveness and hugs of tenderness. Mix all these together...to make friends forever.

115: Don’t you find it magical that in a world full of people, God paved the way for us to be friends? I thank Him with ALL my heart for He gave me the chance to know you.

116: Friends are like stars. You can’t always see them but you know they are there.

117: A friend is the nicest thing you can have, one of the best thing you can be. A friend is like a living treasure, a precious gift...a friend. Someone special...that’s what you are to me.

118: Instant availability even without continuous presence is the best role a friend can play.

119: The people we meet are not given to us by chance nor by fate, instead they are given by God as blessings called FRIENDS. I’m thankful you are one of those blessings.

120: If friends were flowers, surely I would not pick you! I’d let you grow in the garden and cultivate it with love and care so I can keep you forever…

121: Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendship alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can’t see you, let my care be with you.

122: The common perception about angels is that they have wings and halo. But I didn’t believe in that because I know angels could dress like us. If you don’t believe me, look in the mirror and you’ll see my angel.

123: One of the greatest enemy of one’s life is loneliness but somehow texting gives relief. It’s like making a tap in the back saying “Are you ok?” Hope you are.

124: There’s always one thing to be thankful for everyday, that is being able to enjoy life and admire the beauty of God’s creation. You are one of them.

125: Sometimes life gets so busy I couldn’t say “hi.” I couldn’t even call but it doesn’t mean that you’re forgotten because you’re already a part of my life. Take Care always.

126: A good friend is hard to find, they’re rare and one of a kind. I don’t care if I had only a few at least I had the best one… “YOU.”

127: Every little hello, every little smile can touch somebody’s heart. May you find hundreds of reasons to smile today and may you be the reason for someone else to smile too.

128: A casual friend will say “Hi, Hello!” A close friend adds, “How are you doing?” But a true friend further asks, “What can I do to help?”

129: Everyone hears what you have to say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.

130: Without friends, you are like a book that nobody bothers to pick up but as long as I’m here, you are not only a BESTSELLER, you’ll always be a PRICELESS COLLECTION.

131: There is a treasure chest inside my heart filled with thoughts of you. In my quiet moments I open it and cherish the friendship we shared through the years.

132: Coffee, cream and sugar differ in taste. So are friends – each have different attitudes, lifestyles and interests. But when coffee, cream and sugar are mixed and friendship are together, they make a perfect blend!

133: Friendship is impossible to keep within yourself. It will always extend as far as it can reach to touch hearts…exactly like the way you touched mine. Thanks for being a TRUE friend.

134: Keeping a friend is as difficult as losing one. You sacrifice a lot to keep them. I may have sacrificed enough for you but in my heart I swear I’m keeping you.

135: When I needed you, you were there. When I have some
problems, you were there to support me. When I’m lonely, you were there to CHEER me up. It only means that you are a true friend.
136: The more silently love is expressed the more it is deeply bound to impress. No wonder God loves us in silence and gives us the miracles of having friends.

137: Friendship is a special GIFT. It adds fragrance to life. It creates love and trust. Most of all it brings awareness of what it means to be blessed by God.

138: The essence of FRIENDSHIP is not the smile and gestures that we give but a feeling when you discover that someone believed in you and willing to TRUST you.

139: Days are empty when I don’t hear something from you. Just a simple “hello” and my worries are through. Why I feel this? I think I have a clue, because I’m glad I have a friend someone like you.

140: F – inds a way to comfort you
R – eminds you of God’s love everyday
I – Inspires you in all your endeavors
E – ncourage you when you’re down
N – ever forgets you and
D – ats me.

141: Having you for a friend means that I’ll always have something to be HAPPY about because life is so much nicer with you around.

142: Sometimes I text you, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I reply, sometimes I don’t. But no matter how many times that sometimes maybe, I’ll surely be your friend not only for sometime but for a lifetime.

143: I wish I could collect the perfect words, put them in your hands and close your fingers around them so you would know how I thank God for sending you as my friend.

144: If you’re feeling lonely and you think nobody’s there to love, support, listen or show their care, just save this
message and everytime you read it, it will remind you that a part of me is always there with you.

145: True friends are gifts not easily gained. It roots from one’s heart and involves memories that say…not for a moment, not for a day, but FOREVER!

146: I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling. But I just realized that loving a friend is even better. We sometimes lose people we LOVE but we never lose true friends.

147: A PESO is easy to earn, a FRIEND is hard to find. A peso loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I loose a peso when I text you but it’s OK because I got an invaluable YOU.

148: Good friends are those who care without hesitations, remember without limitation, and love even without communication.

149: I want you to know that our friendship means a lot to me. You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump out of the window, I won’t jump instead I’ll catch you in my arms and HUG you tight.

150: Once the package of friendship has been opened, it can never be closed. It’s a constant book always written to be read and enjoyed. Hope our book never closes.

151: True friends will see you through, believe in the things you want to do, feel happy when your dreams come true. Best of all, they don’t judge you, they accept you because you are YOU.

152: Remember that there will always be someone who cares for you...me.

153: Friends are angels sent from heaven. They guide you, care for you, love you and inspire you. You are one of the sweetest angels I ever had. Hope you’ll be my angel for life.

154: They said you needed treasure maps to find treasure. I proved them wrong...I FOUND YOU! And I’ll treasure you forever.

155: You may not think of me when you’re happy and having a good time, it’s fine. But please don’t forget me when you’re sad and blue, because I want to be the first to take care of you and make you smile.

156: There’s no special occasion today, no special reason to write. I got no news to share, no problem to air or story to tell. Just one of those times I wish to say I remember you.

157: Let not our FRIENDSHIP be compared to that of a flower that blooms only in summer. Let it be a river that flows FOREVER.

158: True friends are like gold, it’s a treasure you must cherish, parang ikaw...sangla kaya kita. Walang tatanggap masyado kang mahal. I’ll keep you na lang.

159: Beside you I’ll STAND. Beside you I’ll WALK. I’m here to LISTEN. I’m here to TALK with HAPPINESS, with SMILES, with PAIN and TEARS. I’ll be your friend through the years!

160: I’ll forever cherish the friendship you have given me. I’ll hold it close forever next to my heart. We may haven’t gone a long way but I hope we’ll be friends forever come what may.

161: GOOD FRIENDS are part of our memories that time can never erase. And when I’m blessed with friends like you, my memories are worth REMINISCING!

162: In my eyes I see a friend, in my thoughts I think of a friend. In my sleep, I dream of a friend. In my heart, I keep a special friend...I keep you until the end.

163: It takes half of our lives to find true friends and half of it in keeping them. I’ve spend my half of it finding you and hope to spend half of it in keeping you.

164: Each day of life brings its own special gifts from the HAND of God. Today, the gifts for me was you.

165: Life is full of BEAUTIFUL THINGS.
...soft sunsets
...painted rainbows
...delicate blossoms
...love and laughter
...quiet moments
...and good friends like YOU.
166: Some tasks can be left undone. Some words can be left unsaid. Some feelings can be left unexpressed. But someone like you can never be left untexted.

167: FRIENDSHIP is a special kind of love, more than endless more than true. When friends part ways, no matter the distance...expect them to keep coming back to you.

168: A Friend is someone who puts up with your worst moods, laughs at your corniest jokes, goes with your craziest ideas but always sees the best in you!

169: Valuing FRIENDSHIP is not merely by seeing each other everyday. What counts is that somehow in our busy lives, we remember each other. Stay happy!

170: My day won’t certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn’t sleep yet without saying goodnight to you.

171: When the time comes I can’t smile anymore, don’t worry about me, I know what to do. I’ll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do.

172: I’ll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you, but I can’t lend you my heart because it already belongs to you.

173: They say the world will come to an end soon. They may be right, they may be wrong. Whatever fate the world may have I can’t let it end without saying: thanks for being my friend.

174: A friend is there to love and protect, to listen, to give and forgive and care, to show respect in whatever you do, wherever you may be. The way I will always be for you.

175: I could forward tons of heartwarming quotes about friendship but sometimes they are too long when all I need to say is so simple: “thank you for being my friend.”

176: A friend is always happy about your success – even if it surpass his. Your success is also his success because he longs to see you happy.

177: A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

178: Let me be your umbrella. I’ll shelter you from rain;
Let me be your teddy, I’ll hug you when you are in pain;
Let me be your hanky, I’ll dry your tears.
Let me be your friend and I’ll never go away.

179: A friend is not an object to be possessed but a subject to be cherished.

180: Our lives resemble a journey, roads are sometimes rough or smooth, fast or slow, winding or straight...some would rather forget the road but one road I will always remember is the one where I met you, my friend. Thank God for the detour.

189: Friendship is a GIFT that paints a smile in everyone’s HEART. It involves MEMORIES that stay not for a while but for a LIFETIME.

190: Time will tell when our friendship would last but I’ll tell you this: I’ll always be your FRIEND more than a clock could ever count.

191: When good friends find themselves apart they still are close, at least in heart. They still think about each other because they care and always will.

192: REAL friends are those who, when you have made a fool of yourself, don’t feel you have done a permanent job.

193: The sun woke me up with its bright rays...it reminded me to thank the Lord for being alive and that I have a very special person to remember.

194: Friends are little angels brought to us by God. They work with us through good and bad times. They shelter us from all the hurts and pains. Most of all they treasure us with love.

195: Count your morning by sunrise not sunset. Count your life with smiles not tears. And when life has reach its autumn, count your age by FRIENDS not years.
196: Tonight look outside and make a wish with the brightest star you see for your wish to come true. The last time I asked for a friend...I met YOU.

197: I may not have given what is expected of a true friend, am only human, not perfect. But inside this imperfect person lies a heart that loves and values you the best way it knows how.

198: One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don’t have lots of time to spend with each other, I want you to always know how much I appreciate you.

199: When you care so much for somebody, you’ll find every possible way to let your messages get through. Hope you’ll be able to receive this so that you’ll know how much I care for you.

200: Friends are like coals on fire, together they glow, apart they die out. Hope the glow that we have won’t ever die out! You and I, friends for life.

201: Friends are like oranges. You’ll never know which is sweet and which is not. Well, I’m lucky because I was able to find the sweetest ORANGE in you.

202: Tonight I pray on my pillow as I lie down, that you and I will stay good friends come what may! Good night and sweet dreams!

203: LIFE is like music: it has its high and low notes. No matter how high or low you are now, I’ll always keep in tune with you so we can create a perfect harmony. That’s the music of friendship.

204: The greatest GIFT cannot be found in a store or under a tree but in the hearts of true friends. Thank you for the gift of friendship.

205: The heart of a friend doesn’t grow old, because it knows no time nor age; it doesn’t get weary because it takes no effort; it just cares and shares...and goes on.

206: I may not be the “perfect friend” that you are looking for not even the “best” among them all but surely I’m a TRUE friend that you can lean on.
207: If I’m the sun, I will make your day bright. If I’m an angel, I will keep you away from harm. If I’m the road, I will lead you on the right way. But I’m just a friend, all I can do is CARE!

208: Having you for a friend is really something to be thankful about because someone like you doesn’t come along everyday but it sure does make everyday a lot nicer and something to look forward to.

209: When things go wrong and when sadness fill your hearts and when tears flow in your eyes...I’m here to help get things in control, bring joy and laughter and wipe your tears away. That’s what friends are for!

210: I could never give up our friendship because you are one person that is so special. You showed me what a TRUE friend is, now losing you is a hard thing for me to do.

211: Friends are like stars...you do not always see them but you know they are always there just like you.

212: It may just be a beep heard by your ear, but listen closely with your heart then you’ll hear the message loud and clear; you’ve always got a FRIEND in here.

213: I can never change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to reach your destination. The wind brought me to you. Hope we’ll stay with each other for the rest of our lives.

214: At times, when everything seems wrong, I’ll HOLD your hand, and help you to go on. When you feel like bursting in tears, when everybody leaves, I’ll stay forever to be your FRIEND.

215: There is no shop in the world where we can buy friends...that’s why we can’t find any replacement for them over the counter.

216: I don’t regret the things I have done and the things I
didn’t do, for somewhere along the way, I must have done something right, because I ended up with a friend like you.

217: A Friend is someone who accepts you as you are.
218: Which best describe our FRIENDSHIP?
*~#@(/%x$#+)&<>;\`¿_º¿ñÖ« ...basta di kasali ang period!

219: I woke up today smiling as I remember our friendship and I hope many years from now I would still wake up smiling for the same reason…

220: REMEMBER this: I praise and thank the Lord for all the wonderful things He has made and...you’re one of them! Thank you for being such a friend!

221: If someone asked me I you’re good, I’ll say your not. If they say you’re better, I’ll say you’re not. Why should I say you’re good and better if you’re the best thing I ever had.

222: Let’s always be friends no matter where life takes us. Let’s always remember the sweet times we’ve had and all the things we’ve done together. Let’s always keep in touch and share whatever we can. No goodbyes!

223: Some people text you because they have nothing to do, others text you because they are obliged to. Others text you so that you’ll text them too. But me, I do because texting you is my way of saying “I remember you.”

224: They say true friends are hard to find. Buti na lang I found a “hard-to-find” friend like you.

225: I’m sending a pillow of happy thots to create wonderful dreams. A blanket of care to keep you warm all night and a prayer to protect you until the dawn breaks.

226: Friends are like the WIND. You can’t see what’s inside their heart, but you can always feel their presence and sincerity. God bless and have a peaceful and worry-free day.

227: Close your eyes and go to sleep, all the good times are yours to keep. No matter how tough the world may seem, I still wish you the sweetest of dreams.

228: Sweet candies are easy to buy. Sweet words are easy to say. But sweet persons are hard to find. Buti na lang I found you.

229: At times when it seems as if I’m not as blessed as the
others I look around and see the friends I have. It’s
people like you who make me feel I have everything I need.

230: At times when everything seems so wrong, I’ll HOLD your hands to tell you go on. When you feel like bursting into tears and everybody LEAVES, I’ll stay and be your friend forever.

231: After a long and dreary day, I just want to say goodnight to someone who makes tomorrow worth looking forward to. Hope you’ll have the sweetest of dreams.

232: Being VISIBLE is not always a requirement for friendship. It just takes some thoughtfulness and concern to capture the heart of a friend. I miss you…

233: To be disturbed by the beep of your phone only means that “somehow” “somewhere” “somebody’s” thinking of you at this very moment and that’s me.

234: A simple text means I care enough to flex a few muscles, search your name, wait for “message sent” then think of your face and smile as I say “sarap ng may kaibigan!”

235: Though Shakespeare is great, he’ll never find the right words to describe you because of the simple fact that he never experienced knowing a wonderful person like you.

236: I won’t promise to be your friend forever...because I know I won’t live that long...but let me be your friend as long as I live. Take care!

237: God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth in a day and I have been lucky enough to catch one and that is you.

238: As you close your eyes tonight, I’m sending you all the angels at height, making sure you sleep safe and tight and tomorrow may you wake up with a joyful light.
239: If I can only reach the RAINBOW, I will put it down and write your name on it and put it back to the sky so
people will know how colorful my life is by having a friend like you.

240: Do all angels have wings? Nope! Sometimes instead of wings, angels have shoulders to cry on and arms to hug you. These angels are in the form of friends. I’ll always be one for you!

241: I _____ you! Ano kaya yun?
LOVE? Uy, tsismis! MISS? Pwede rin!
WANT? Yikes! HATE? Bakit?
Ah, alam ko na! HAVE!
I have you as a friend and that makes life special!

242: You’ll never know who your true friends until your whole world goes dark and you fall to pieces and you look beside you and still see that person reaching out for your hand. Take care ok?

243: How I wish I could be the best for you. A friend who’s treasured true. But that doesn’t matter anymore as long as you have many good friends in store, because when I see you happy, I couldn’t wish for more.

244: I’m just an ordinary friend that soon you’ll forget, you may not bother for my absence nor presence, but in my heart I’ll keep you forever.

245: A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, one of the best things you can be. A friend is a living treasure, a precious gift...and that is what you are to ME.

246: True friends will see you through, believe in things you want to do and feel happy when your dreams come true. Best of all, they don’t judge you, they pray for you...like I do.

247: I can be a good friend but God can be your best friend. You can cry to me but God can dry your tears away. You can hold my hand but God can carry you always.

248: Good morning! If the sun is for the day and the moon for the night; faith for the weary heart, love for the cared. A simple greeting of a smile would be enough to bring you joy and fill up your day.

249: Life doesn’t need to be perfect to be wonderful, as long as friends remember you, it’s more than enough.

250: Of all the smiles you received in a day, there’s one smile you don’t see, a smile not from the lips but straight from the heart...that SMILE which comes from me.

251: A sincere “thank you” can’t be measured by monetary terms, stocks, bonds, cars, etc. Every peso spent per messages set MEASURES IT.

252: If I were to convert my heart into a room full of my friends, it will be very crowded but there will still be a space for you to stay and it’s at the very center of it...

253: The bridges of friendship span distance, memory and changing hearts. Once a friend always a friend. It’s the magic that precedes all else.

254: We are not too close in distance. We’re not too near in miles. But text can still touch the hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.

255: Whenever you say hello, I know you remember me. Whenever you say take care, I know you cared for me. Whenever you say God bless, I suddenly realized that I’m already blessed because I have you.

256: I will walk with you side by side on only one condition: hide your wings everytime we walk together because the whole world might know that you’re my angel.

257: A good friend is like a computer, he “ENTERS” your life, “SAVES” you in his heart, “FORMATS” your problems, “SHIFTS” you to opportunity and never “DELETES” you in his memory.

258: The sun woke me up wit its bright rays, it reminded me to thank the Lord for being alive and that I have a very special person to remember...and that is you.

259: Sometimes what makes a place beautiful and enjoyable is not
its food, drinks nor decorations but the company of someone whom you like and enjoy with.

260: Goodnight doesn’t mean the end of the day, but it’s in fact, the people shy way of saying, “I’ve been thinking of you before I go to sleep.”

261: A NICE PERSON is like a wind. You’ll never know what’s inside their hearts, but YOU will always feel, their presence and sincerity. Thank you for being one!

262: If God will give me only a minute to live, I’d ask Him if I can be with you to tell you three things: I’m sorry, thank you and I love you then hug you ‘til I vanish.

263: You don’t need to hear from me everyday to assure you that I’m a FRIEND and you don’t have to see me to know that I’m REAL. You just have to know that somehow, somewhere...I’m just HERE.

264: In life, we seldom find a TRUE person and if we ever find one, hold on and never let go. Value that person coz it is one of life’s gift worth keeping. So I’m keeping you!

265: God had given me brain to think of you everyday. Heart to be touched for every message that you send. Fingers to text you now and then. You to be my ever loving friend.

266: Wonderful people are created by God. Wonderful moments are carefully planned by God. And wonderful friends like you are carefully chosen by God.

267: Friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart & involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime.

268: God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU!

269: A friend is a watch which beats true for all time and never runs down.

No comments: