Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Love Text Quotes No. 270 to No. 350

270: Love is stronger than pride, so when you love someone, tell them and never let go.

271: Don’t shed your tears for someone who hurt you. Don’t long for the person if they left. Don’t feel sorry if you failed, when you tried your best, someone is out there more deserved for your time and love.

272: Love is like art... the more you practice the better it gets.

273: Love is a gift, not an obligation, follow your heart and always trust the person you love.

274: Love is the way I feel when I can't imagine my life
without you.

275: Love is...when two people don't like to be apart, they want to share everything heart to heart.

276: True Love, like many things, can only be seen in the eyes of the beholder. It cannot be jealous, proud, or anxious; it is what is found in the depths of your heart, and longs only for one who's heart longs for the same things as your own.

277: Love is just a four letter word with so many
meanings behind it.

278: It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.

279: It hurts to fall in love with a friend. You keep on hiding your feelings, avoiding it as much as you can until you cry your heart out...all out of fear of losing a friend and a love you never had.

280: Don’t wait for the right person to come into your life. Be the right person to come to someone’s life.

281: Have you ever noticed...that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you can never have them…

282: When the moment you can't feel them under your fingertips you miss them?

283: Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

284: I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.

285: They are the things you get ashamed of because words
diminish them, words shrink things that seemed timeless when they were in your head…no more than living size when they are brought out…

286: Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart... but if you don't, you might break theirs.

287: Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person?

288: Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't.

289: You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own....when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

290: Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you.

291: Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person may not care as much, or at all.

292: Have you ever loved someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever?

293: Or fell for your best-friend in the entire world, and then sat around and watched him/her fall for someone else?

294: Have You ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?

295: Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had. No one waits forever...

296: The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.

297: To handle yourself, use your head;
To handle others, use your heart.

298: You'll know that you miss someone very much when every- time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "Hello" from that person can bring the broken pieces back...

299: Did you know that the expression "Wala Lang" is the subconcious mind's way of saying I love you....D'you know why I'm telling you this? ...Wala lang!

300: Don't be too good i will miss you. Don't be too caring, I might like you. Don't be too sweet, I might fall. It's hard for me to love you
when you won't love me after all...

301: If someone comes into your life and becomes a part of you but for some reasons he couldn't stay, don't cry too much...just be glad that your paths crossed and somehow he made you happy even for a while.

302: Don't throw your back to love when it's already in front of you. Don't drive it away from you because if you did, someday you'll think again why you let love fly away when it was once next to you.

303: The greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did not take. If you think something will make you happy, go for it. Remember that we pass this way only once.

304: Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..." I'm the teardrop of the man who regret letting a girl go..."

305: It's so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.

306: Love can make you happy although oftentimes it hurts. But love is only special if you give it to which it's worth.

307: To love is like playing the piano. First, you play by the rules. Then, you must forget the rules and play from the heart.

308: What If someone tells you this: I don't believe in courtship. It's just a waste of time. If I love the person, I'll tell her right away. But for you I will make an exception... just love me now and I'll court you forever...

309: Of all the words of tongue and pen, these are the
saddest: "It could have been...

310: When all the wishes in your heart, all the dreams you've ever had, and all the things you've always hoped for soared into the sky and were reflected in someone else's eyes; then you've found your destiny..."

311: It's always better to have found the courage to love even if you lose it in the end rather than never found love
because you were too afraid of the challenge.

312: If time never stands still, I'll never leave your side.
It may be too hard for me at times that you will not see me; but in my heart, you'll always be found.

313: You never lose in loving. You only lose in holding back.

314: The greatest challenge in our life is to find someone who knows our flaws and differences and yet still willingly
embraces you with so much love.

315: The spaces between our fingers were created so that
another person's fingers could fill them in.

316: Love is a feeling that’s seen in one’s eyes. Love is the sight of the sunset and sunrise. Love is the joy that make people smile. Love is the pain that makes people cry.

317: When you love, it is not for you to be understood but for you to understand; not for you to take but for you to be taken; to listen not to dictate; to sacrifice and not to demand; not to count or measure but to love.

318: A HEART truly in love, never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time, how confusing the circumstances and how far the distance.

319: If there is anything better than to be loved….it is LOVING!

320: Most relationships fail not because of the absence of love, love is always present its just that the one loved too much and the other loved too little…

321: Why say “Hi” if you mean “I MISS YOU”? Why say “Let’s go out” if you mean “I WANT TO BE WITH YOU.” Why say “Stay” if you can say “BE WITH ME.” Then why say “I care” when your heart says “I LOVE YOU.”

322: LOVE is not trying to find out a person’s past for the past does not include you, only the present involves you!

323: It is still best to wait for the one you love rather than settle for the one who is around because life is too short to waste on the wrong one...because WAITING serves a purpose.

324: LOVE is a dance step that never goes out of style, sometimes you stumble and sometimes you hurt your partner but often times you learn to survive.

325: I don’t want to sleep without hearing that you love me.
I don’t want to wake without dreaming you all night long. Words can’t say how I long to be with you all the minutes of the day.

326: True love is when he doesn’t hurt you even if you hurt him. He’s silent even when you’re screaming. He will think clearly even if he’s confused, will not let you go, even if your release him.

327: They say never rush into falling in love for love never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door because true love is worth waiting for.

328: Love has its twists and turns. It leaves you in pain but teaches you to learn. Even if it takes so long, love always take you to where you belong.

329: Love does involve the emotions, it simply refuses to be ruled by them.

330: LOVE is not something you hold, it’s something you set FREE. Not something you just do but something you don’t imagine to last. It’s not something we choose, it chooses us.

331: SOMETIMES the one you love turns out to be the one who HURTS you the most...and the friend who takes you into his/her arms and cries when you cry is the love you never knew you wanted.

332: Love has its ups and downs...love can never be forced or created...if it was never meant to be there at all, nor can be destroyed if it was destined to be.

333: Love is a DECISION. It’s a reflection of how we honor the one we love by the things we give up just to have that one special person to live inside our hearts and never let him/her go.

334: LOVE is too strong a word to say too early, but has to be beautiful a meaning to say it, too late.

335: If two people are predestined for each other, they will find each other despite the distance and time. True love waits forever.

336: Shakespeare was an idiot and Einstein was a fool. One wrote of love, the other spoke of meaning. But neither of them ever found you...I’m a genius!

337: If you say run! I’ll ask how far? If you say swim! I’ll ask how deep? If you say jump! I’ll ask how high? If you say go away! I’ll say no I won’t! I’ll stay with you forever!

338: Perhaps the best thing in life is being able to choose the one you love, and perhaps the worst is NOT being able to choose the one who will love you in return.

339: How do I say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine? Why is it that I miss someone I was never with? Why do I LOVE someone whose love can never be mine…

340: The IMPORTANT question is not how much love there is at the beginning but how much love there is at the end.

341: You never lose in loving. You only lose in holding back.

342: If I have to wait for you… If that’s what I have to do to be with you… then I’ll gladly do that so that I could prove to you how much I love you.

343: When you TRULY love someone, you don’t look for FAULTS, you don’t look for ANSWERS, you don’t look for MISTAKES. Instead you fight for the mistakes, you accept the faults and you overlook excuses.

344: I thought you said you love me. I thought you said you care. I thought you are meant for me. But I guess you are scared. I couldn’t believe you’d let go of me when your LOVE is already there.

345: Where there is love there is FORGIVENESS.

346: I’ll run to you when you are far from me, I’ll hug you tight when you’re feeling lonely. I’ll wipe your tears when they start flowing incessantly and I’ll love you for all eternity.

347: The HEART is the center of our chest but it beats at the left side...I guess that’s the reason why the heart isn’t always right.

348: Take good care of the person who loves you, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you will never realize how very IMPORTANT they are until they’re out of your life.

349: How about giving your heart to someone who would love to make you happy, who would love to see you smile, who would love to be loved by you. So how would you feel if I give my HEART to you?

350: To love is one thing. To be loved is another. To be loved by the one you love is everything.

No comments: